Etiquette and protocol are an integral part of corporate travel to Japan. Whether you are a buyer or seller, it is crucial that you understand how business in Japan works. There are certain do’s and don’ts that exist in Japan. Knowing when ‘to do’ and when ‘not to do’ are all part of the relationship building process. Unique Japan Tours are experts in the field of ‘doing business in Japan’.
Darina Nakagawa, founder and director of Unique Japan Tours, spent a number of years working for various Japanese companies in Tokyo and knows how they work. With her knowledge and hands on expert advice, you can be assured your business trip to Japan will run smoothly and efficiently.
How can Unique Japan Tours help?
- Translation & Interpreting Services in Japan
- Transfers to/from airports, hotels, meeting locations
- Choosing the right hotel for your business trip – all across Japan
- Attending Trade Shows or Exhibitions in Japan – all inclusive packages tailored to your specific needs
- Free Consultancy services on ‘Doing Business in Japan’ prior to traveling
- Set up and location finder for conferencing in Japan
- Internal transport, (chartered transfers (cars, minivans, coaches) & public transport reservations and ticketing e.g. bullet train tickets etc.)
- Incentive & Luxury Travel Programmes
If you would like more information on corporate travel to Japan or visiting Japan for business, contact us today.