Japan Reopens FULLY with NO Restrictions
October 11, 2022
From October 11, 2022, visitors to Japan will no longer be required to apply for a Visa to enter, unless you are from a country that has always required one (pre-pandemic). No ERFS Certificate is required from today, October 11, 2022. Check here for official up to date border measures/entry requirements.
PCR/Covid test will not be required prior to entering Japan if you have 3 vaccines/booster from approved body. Full list here. If you do not have 3 vaccines/booster, then a PCR negative test is still required (issued within 72 hours of your departure to Japan).
So it’s back to business-as-usual for our team and for everyone wishing to travel!
Thank you for your patience and keeping Japan in your minds as a special bucket-list place to travel. What better time to release your inner passion for travel. If you have a trip planned but didn’t know when to travel, get in touch with one of our team now. Or, if you have yet to book, below departures are guaranteed.
**Upcoming 2022 Guided Trips**
- October 21 Ancient Trails (14 Days)
- October 27 Gardens & Galleries (12 Days)
- November 05 Japan Discovered (14 Days)
- December 01 Trail by Rail (11 Days)
- December 22 Japan Discovered (14 Days)
- December 28, Hidden Treasures of Japan (13 Days)
- January 03 Trail by Rail (11 Days)
- February 05 Journey to the East (8 days)
- March 17 Trail by Rail (11 Days)
- March 31 Trail by Rail (11 Days)
- March 29 Japan Discovered (14 Days)
- May 10 Japan Discovered (14 Days)