With now less than 2 years until Japan’s biggest Rugby tournament takes place, the official registration for tickets is well under way. This tournament is going to be an experience of a lifetime for all those who make the trip, as can be attested by those lucky fans who traveled for the unforgettable 2002 Soccer World Cup in Japan. For many, it will be their first world cup and their first trip to Japan and what a great way to tick-off two popular bucket list items at the same time!
For those fans looking to plan their trip, see the following announcement of details of how, where and when to purchase match tickets.
There are three routes: ticket sales through the official ticketing website; official supporter tours for domestic and traveling fans and official hospitality.
- November 2017: Full ticketing programme announcement, including prices
- January 2018: Supporter tour packages go on sale via official travel agents
- January 2018: Priority sales open for Japan rugby community, host cities and Front Row members
- February 2018: Hospitality packages go on sale
- September 2018: General ticket sales begin via an application process
- January 2019: Remaining tickets go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis