With now less than 2 years until the Rugby World Cup in Japan in 2019, the official registration for tickets has begun. This tournament is going to be an experience of a lifetime for all those who make the trip, as can be attested by those lucky fans who traveled for the unforgettable 2002 Soccer World Cup in Japan. For many, it will be their first Rugby World Cup and their first trip to Japan and what a great way to tick-off two popular bucket list items at the same time!
For those fans looking to plan their trip, see the following announcement of details of how, where and when to purchase match tickets.
There are three routes: ticket sales through the official ticketing website; official supporter tours for domestic and traveling fans and official hospitality. Details of the programme will be published soon.
- November 2017: Full ticketing programme announcement, including prices
- January 2018: Supporter tour packages go on sale via official travel agents via www.rugbyworldcup.com/supportertours
- January 2018: Priority sales open for Japan rugby community, host cities and Front Row members (Sign-up now to receive the official fan newsletter for Rugby World Cup)
- February 2018: Hospitality packages go on sale via www.rugbyworldcup.com/hospitality
- September 2018: General ticket sales begin via an application process
- January 2019: Remaining tickets go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis
Fans can NOW register their interest in applying for Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets via the dedicated ticketing website. Simply visit the website, create an account and register your interest.